Do you know that:
1. Cookie files (so-called “cookies”) are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the Website User’s end device and are intended for using the Website’s pages.
These files usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, their storage time on the end device and a unique number.
The entity placing and accessing cookies on the Website User’s end device is the Website operator or entities cooperating with it.
2. Cookies are used for the following purposes:
o creating statistics that help to understand how Website Users use websites, which allows improving their structure and content;
for maintaining the Website User’s session (after logging in), thanks to which the User does not have to re-enter the login and password on each subpage of the Website;
The Website uses two basic types of cookies: “session” cookies and “persistent” cookies.
They are temporary files that are stored on the User’s end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser)
They are files stored on the User’s end device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or until they are deleted by the User
1. Software for browsing websites (web browser) usually by default allows storing cookies on the User’s end device.
2. Website Users may change the settings in this respect.
3. The web browser allows deleting cookies. It is also possible to automatically block cookies. Detailed information on this subject can be found in the section below or the documentation of the web browser.
5. Cookies placed on the Website User’s end device may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Website operator.
Important for you:
1. Cookies may be used by advertising networks, in particular the Google network, to display ads tailored to the manner in which the user uses the Website.
2. For this purpose, they may save information about the user’s navigation path or the time spent on a given page.
3. In terms of information about user preferences collected by the Google advertising network, the user can view and edit information derived from cookies using the tool:
How do you turn off cookies?
2. Most browsers automatically allow cookies, but you can easily change your browser settings.
3. If the user does not want to receive cookies, he must change the browser settings.
4. We reserve that disabling cookies necessary for authentication processes, security, maintaining user preferences may make it difficult, and in extreme cases prevent the use of the website.
And how does it manage cookie settings?
To manage cookie settings, select the web browser / system from the list below and follow the instructions:
In the main application window, select Tools> Internet options> Privacy. In the Settings area, move the slider all the way up. In this way, we block all cookies. Click the OK button.
In the main browser window (upper right corner) click on the Google Chrome Settings icon.
Select the Settings tab> Show advanced settings. In the Privacy> Content settings section, in the Cookies option, select the “Block cookies and data from third-party websites” option. Choose the Done button.
In the main program window, click Tools> Options> Privacy. We select the option “Firefox will use user settings”, the first position “Always use private mode” and the last position “Accept cookies” must be unchecked (i.e. there must be an empty square next to them) In the Settings area we move the slider maximally up. In this way, we block all cookies. Click the OK button.
In the Safari drop-down menu, select Preferences> Security. Here you select the level of security in the “Accept cookies” area
Browser menu: Tool> Preferences> Advanced> Cookies Select the option “Never accept cookies” Click OK